On Mizar, you can trade risk-free, with Paper Trading.
Paper Trading is a Trading technique used to simulate real trading conditions to test strategies, markets, products and more without committing real capital.
IMPORTANT: Every user will get the binance-paper-trading API key by default here. You do not have to connect to an exchange.
The binance-paper trading key can be used as any other key.
- You can visit here to see your paper stats (clicking on the toggle in the top right corner you can switch from paper to real account).
- You can view and manage your subscriptions (see PnL, stop them, and more).
- You can view and manage your open positions.
- You can view the closed positions.
- You can visit here to change the name of the API key.
- You can develop your own paper trading bots here. (If you need help follow the steps to create your own bot here).
IMPORTANT: make sure to select Binance Paper Trading as an exchange.
- You can invest in other strategies with your binance-paper-trading key here. (If you need help follow the steps to invest in a strategy here).
IMPORTANT: make sure that the selected strategy supports Binance Paper Trading as an exchange.
Some general remarks:
- NO performance fee is applied while copying others with paper trading
- Volume fee is applied based on your STAR level (as a normal exchange)
- Paper trading is COMPLETELY risk-free. Your capital will never be touched.
- Remember, what matters are your returns (e.g. PnL/assets invested).
% is more meaningful than $!
- Use paper trading on Mizar to understand, use and test your trading knowledge. Switch to a real account only once you feel comfortable.
- Experience Mizar tools + features
- Practice in real-time crypto markets
- Test different techniques + strategies to determine the most profitable ones