Before creating API keys, make sure you have at least 15 USDT in your trading (sub)-account. Learn why here.
Head to the page exchanges (here) and click on OKX
The following page will render. This is where you will have to set up your keys credentials.
Head over to the OKX website (here) and log in.
How to set-up your key on OKX
To create an API key on OKX, hover over the profile picture at the right top corner of your screen. Click on API Keys, and access your API key management dashboard. Click on Create V5 API Key.
Fill up the information as shown below
- Purpose: Select API trading here.
- API name: the name of your keys. This is used just to give a tag to your keys, you can use the name you want.
- Passphrase: the password that will be required to use your keys
- IP address: to enable the API keys, you need to copy and paste all the 10 whitelisted IP addresses that you find on Mizar when creating the API keys. IMPORTANT: All the 10 whitelisted IP addresses need to be pasted, otherwise it will not work.
- Permissions: make sure you enabled "Trade", otherwise the bot will not be able to trade for you.
Congrats! You have just created a new API key for OKX. Those are your details
You will be able to find the public and private API keys to be used to connect to Mizar. Now, head back to Mizar and fill-up the API form with the API keys you just created.
Congrats! You just connect your OKX API to Mizar. You're now ready to trade on OKX.