Before creating API keys, make sure you have at least 15 USDT in your trading (sub)-account. Learn why here.
Head to the page exchanges (here) and click on Bybit
The following page will render. This is where you will have to set up your keys credentials.
Head over to the Bybit website (here) and log in.
How to set-up your key on Bybit
To create an API key on Bybit, hover over the profile picture at the right top corner of your screen. Click on API, and access your API key management dashboard. Click on Create New Key.
Select System-generated API Keys
The following dashboard will render
- API Key Usage: select API Key Transaction
- Name for the API key: give a name to your key
- API Key Permissions: check Read-Write
- IPs permissions: check the "Only IPs... the OpenAPI" to enable the API keys, you need to copy and paste all the 10 whitelisted IP addresses that you find on Mizar when creating the API keys. IMPORTANT: All the 10 whitelisted IP addresses need to be pasted, otherwise it will not work
- Permissions: check the permissions as in the example above (if you want to trade FUTURES, then you need to check USDC Contracts, otherwise you need to check SPOT)
Click on Submit. Congrats! You have just created a new API key for Bybit. You will be able to find the public and private API keys to be used to connect to Mizar. Now, head back to Mizar and fill-up the API form with the API keys you just created.
Congrats! You just connect your Bybit API to Mizar. You're now ready to trade on Bybit.