LEARN HOW TO SET UP YOUR TELEGRAM NOTIFICATIONS BOT
OR… READ THE TUTORIAL BELOW
To be able to enable your Telegram Notification Bot, you need to:
- Login to your Mizar account: if you do not have an account yet, you can sign up here.
- Visit your account settings: open your privacy settings on the top right corner and click on “Account” or visit this link.
- Access your Telegram Notifications settings: click on Notifications to expand the menu. Click on Telegram to access your Telegram notifications settings.
- Connect to your Telegram account: click the "OPEN TELEGRAM" button. You will be redirected to your Telegram bot channel.
- Activate: click on START to activate the bot.
- Enable permissions: go back to your account settings (here). If the page does not reload automatically, reload the page. You are now able to manage your notifications permissions.
- Enable DCA bots - open positions: get notified when a DCA bot opens a position
- Enable DCA bots - closed positions: get notified when a DCA bot opens a position
IMPORTANT: The Telegram bot will never ask you for any information like API keys, wallet address, etc.
IMPORTANT: If you don't enable your permissions (step 6), the bot will never send you any notifications.