IMPORTANT: Before Copy Trading, make sure you understand bot trading and all the risks associated. Mizar does not provide any financial advice nor is liable for your trading performance. DO NOT invest an amount of money you cannot afford to lose.
IMPORTANT: You can invest in the strategy even if the Expected or Maximum Assets Allocated are greater than the available balance in your exchange. In this case, the bot might run in a limited mode (i.e. when the available balance is fully used, the bot will not be able to open further positions), potentially resulting in lower performance.
LEARN HOW TO INVEST IN A STRATEGY IN 2 MINUTES
OR.. READ THE TUTORIAL BELOW
Prior to investing in a strategy, you need to:
- Login to your Mizar account: If you do not have an account yet, you can follow the steps here.
- Connect an exchange: Learn how to connect an exchange here.
- Have enough balance in your M-wallet: Learn how to deposit assets here.
Once this is done, visit the Mizar marketplace. You can do it by clicking on the Strategy button in the left bar or by visiting this link.
Each card represents a different strategy. In the card you can visualize the main general information of the strategy:
30D Returns: The returns over the last 30 days. How is this calculated?
Market: SPOT or FUTURES.
Side: Long, Short, or Long & Short (L/S).
Bot type: Dollar Cost Average (DCA - what is it?) or Application Programming Interface (API) bot.
Name: The name of the strategy.
Trader: The trader who developed the strategy.
Click on the "INVEST" button.
The following page will render:
Select Your Exchange: Select the exchange key where you want to trade with this strategy.
Assets Available: The available assets in your exchange.
Set Up Your Investment
You have two ways of how you can set up your investment
- Basic mode
- Expected Investment: This is what you expect the bot to invest. To learn more read here.
- Advanced mode
- Base Order Size: It indicates the size of the first order when a new position is open. To learn more read here.
- Max n. Of Positions: This is the maximum number of positions that can be opened at the same time.
- Reinvest your profits: Activate it to let the bot reinvest your profits in the strategy. Learn more about auto-compounding works here.
Understanding the investment overview
- Expected Investment (only for DCA bots): it will give you a reference about how much the bot will realistically be using (based on the 30-day average of open positions). To find out more about how the expected investment is calculated visit here.
- Maximum Investment (DCA and API Bot): it is the maximum amount of assets that the bot can invest based on your setup. (Based on every Base Order & Safety Order being used at the same time). To find out more about how the expected maximum is calculated click here (DCA) or here (API).
- DCA Details (only for DCA bots): you can view how base orders, safety orders, and expected and maximum assets allocated are calculated. Learn more here.
Click on next and get access to the confirmation page.
Balance Available: this is the balance you need to pay fees. Where do I see my balance?
Performance Fee: the performance fee set by the trader. Learn more here.