On Mizar, traders pay a daily volume fee based on how much volume has been traded on that day. The volume fee is detracted each day from the user´s Mizar credits.
Volume fees are based on the traded volumes, which means you don’t pay if you’re not actively trading.
Mizar applies a max trading fee of 0.075% on each dollar traded.
- Check here to learn more Fees can be reduced based on your 30 days traded volume or MZT staked.
- Each user gets 5 USD free Mizar credits and $10,000 free volume over the first calendar month.
- Each user has the right to $1,000 free traded volume, each month.
- Trader B has 5 active subscriptions. In total, the bots trade, in one day, $46,000 of volume. On that day, the STAR level of Trader B is "Nebula", which implies a fee of 0.075%. Mizar applies the following volume fee: $46,000 * 0.075% = $34.5.
- Trader C has 15 active subscriptions. In total, the bots trade, in one day, $500,000 of volume. On that day, the STAR level of Trader C is "Giant", which implies a fee of 0.023% applied to each traded volume. Mizar applies the following fee: $500,000 * 0.023% = $115.
IMPORTANT: If a user has no available Mizar credits nor free volume left, the bots could run in a limited mode and positions could not be opened or managed. Always make sure to have enough Mizar credits or free volume to avoid bots running in limited mode. Read more here.