Insufficient Funds: You do not have enough funds in your exchange to open new orders.
What does this error mean?
Subscribing to a bot initiates the opening and closing of orders on your behalf, based on trading signals and bot settings. If you go LONG (buying low and selling high), you'll need either USDT or USDC to purchase assets such as BTC and sell them at a higher price to make a profit in USDT.
In order to trade, sufficient USDT or USDC must be present in your exchange trading account. If Mizar attempts to open or close an order, but insufficient funds are available in the exchange, this error will arise.
What could be the potential reasons for this?
- Insufficient available funds in your exchange trading account.
- Your funds are already allocated to other open orders.
- The funds have been deposited into an incorrect account or sub-account.
How to fix this?
- Deposit more funds such as USDT or USDC on your exchange. It's important to have sufficient available funds to cover your Maximum Investment. You can find more information on Maximum Investment here. If you don't have enough funds to cover the Maximum Investment of the subscription, reduce it.
- Having funds in your exchange does not necessarily mean they are available for use. You should check the number of open orders in your exchange trading account and ensure that you have enough available funds, i.e., funds that are not allocated to any open order. If you do not have enough available funds, you can either deposit more or close some of the open orders.
- Some exchanges offer multiple accounts (e.g., a main account and a trading account), so verify that your assets are available in the trading account to execute orders. If you are using sub-accounts, ensure that the assets are associated with the sub-account linked to the API keys.
IMPORTANT: The error notification will disappear only after the subscription attempts to open or close an order, even if you have already resolved the error.
Still, having issues? Please visit our #support channel for real-time assistance: https://discord.com/invite/gM4mAYMeWG