IMPORTANT: If you activate subscriptions on a FUTURES market, make sure you activate each subscription on different sub-accounts. This is important to make sure that if 2 FUTURES subscriptions are running on the same account, they do not interfere by opening positions on the same contract.
With Mizar, you can trade on SPOT and FUTURES markets.
When you invest in a FUTURES bot, you will be asked to add leverage.
In order to be able to correctly trade on FUTURES market, make sure you that:
- FUTURES trading is enabled in your country
- You enabled your API exchange key to trade on FUTURES
- You have enough USDT or USD collateral and enough Mizar credits to pay for fees
The Base Order Size you input will be your notional value. That means, in this example:
- The notional value is 100 USDT
- The margin value is 20 USDT
If you increase leverage to 10x, then the notional value will always be 100 USDT, while the margin value will be 10 USDT.