If you want to manage your DCA Bots from Telegram, you can! Mizar has developed a secure way to connect your Telegram account to Mizar and control your DCA bots directly from your mobile phone.
To activate your Telegram account, go to your Account Settings (https://app.mizar.com/dashboard/settings/Account) and open the "Command Bot" Tab.
Click on the "OPEN TELEGRAM" button. You will be redirected to your Telegram account.
Click on START.
Good job, you're now connected to your Telegram account. From now on, you'll be able to manage your DCA bots from Telegram.
How to connect to a specific bot and control it from Telegram?
To connect to a specific bot, create a new group on Telegram and invite MizarCommandBot. The bot will read your messages and take care of your requests.
IMPORTANT: All bots can be managed from Telegram. If you don't need any other specific way to open orders, then select API as open order condition. Check here how to create a DCA bot.
IMPORTANT: For each different bot, you will need a new Telegram group. A single Telegram group cannot handle multiple bots.
Give the bot an Admin role. To do that, click on the group settings, right-click on the MizarCommandBot, and edit admin rights.
Once this is done, you need to tell to the Mizar bot, which DCA bot to monitor.
To connect to your bot, send this message:
- BotID: It's the unique identifier of your DCA bot. Read here where to find it.
To open a new position, send the following message:
/openposition symbol=quote_asset/base_asset tp=take_profit_threshold sl=stop_loss_threshold s=side
- quote_asset: this is the left side of the pair. If you want to buy BTC with USDT, then your quote asset is BTC
- base_asset: this is the right side of the pair. If you want to buy BTC with USDT, then your quote asset is USDT
- take_profit_threshold: this is the take profit threshold in %. It is an integer that ranges from 1 to 100. If you do not set your take profit, the one set into your bot will be used. Otherwise, this will override your current take profit settings (set into your bot).
- stop_loss_threshold: this is the stop loss threshold in %. It is an integer that ranges from 1 to 100. If you do not set your stop loss, the one set into your bot will be used. Otherwise, this will override your current take profit settings (set into your bot).
- side: this is only required if the bot is bidirectional. The allowed values are 'long' or 'short'.
IMPORTANT: This command will be propagated to all your subscriptions.
To close a position from Telegram, send the following message:
- quote_asset: this is the left side of the pair.
- base_asset: this is the right side of the pair.
- User 1 connects her Telegram account to Mizar and creates a new group with the MizarCommandBot as admin
- User 1 creates a LONG DCA bot that trades BTC/USDT. The bot ID is 1000
- User 1 adds a subscription to her bot, allocating 50USDT to the bot
- User 1 connects to her DCA bot by sending this message in the Telegram group:
- /setbot 1000
- User 1 wants to open a new position and set a take profit of 5% and a stop loss of 5%. She sends this message to the Telegram group:
- /openposition symbol=BTC/USDT tp=5 sl=5
- User 1 wants to close the position from Telegram. She sends this message to the Telegram group:
- /closeposition symbol=BTC/USDT
- User 1 wants to open a new BTC/USDT position from Telegram. In this case, she wants to use the pre-set bot settings. She sends this message to the Telegram group:
- /openposition symbol=BTC/USDT