If you click on the history tab or you visit https://app.mizar.com/dashboard/smart-trading/history, you will be able to view all the smart trade positions that have been closed.
In the history page, you'll be able to see the following details:
- Trade Id: the unique identifier associated to the smart trade position
- Pair: the traded pair and the exchange where the trade happened
- Status: can be "closed" or "canceled". Closed means that the position has been actually closed and no more orders are placed or planned. Canceled means that the position has been canceled by the user.
- Side: can be LONG (buy and sell to make profits) or SHORT (sell and buy to make profits)
- Realized PnL: the realized profit and loss in value and relative value
- Open Time: the time at which the first order has been executed
- Close Time: the time at which the smart trade position has been closed
- Actions: you can copy the settings of the smart trade to execute a new one