To improve its users trading experience, Mizar integrated the TradingView Charting and Indicators in its Trading Terminal.
On the Mizar Trading Terminal, you can get access to all the tradingView charting functionalities.
What you can do:
- Choose a timeframe: depending on your trading strategy you may need to see your chart in different reference timeframes. Next to the instrument pair and plus symbol you will see letter or a letter and a number – each symbolizes a different span of time – i.e. 1 hour, 1 day, 1 month etc.
- Change type of chart: An ongoing and controversial topic amongst traders – is what type of chart should you choose. And the answer is the one you prefer. TradingView offers multiple types of chart symbols including bars, candles, hollow candles, line, area, baseline, Heikin Ashi, Renko, Line Break, Kagi, Point & figure and range.
- Use your indicators: Next to the chart symbol customization you can add indicators to your charts, including the most widely used ones such as Fib levels, Bollinger Bands, RSI and SMA.
- Customize your chart: you can completely customize the appearance of your chart as well.
Additionally, you can use the chart to manually set up your trading settings:
- You can manually move your entry points
- You can manually move your take profit prices or deviations
- You can manually move your stop loss prices or deviations